Department of Agricultural and Engineerig for Industry
The Department was established in 1999, during the course of the 7th National Economic and Social Development Plan (1997-2001). The main aim was to produce accomplished graduates with knowledge and skills in the design and development of agricultural machinery relevant to agriculture and agro-industry compliant with the requirements of the government policy at that time. The first degree course offered was the 4-year undergraduate curriculum for the Bachelor of Industrial Technology (Agricultural Machinery Technology) or B. Ind. Tech. (Agricultural Machinery Technology). Eligibility for admission was based on the student's completion of Mathayom Suksa 6 or having a Vocational Graduate Certificate.
The first curriculum in 2001 was introduced with the one that included Agricultural Machinery Technology; then, in 2004, the Program in Food Processing Technology emerged, while the organization structure was adjusted. As a result, the earlier division status was upgraded to the Department of Design and Production Technology of the Agricultural Industry.
Currently a two-year continuous undergraduate program in Bachelor of Industrial Technology (Agricultural Machinery Technology) is offered as an expanded admission opportunity for students with a related vocational diploma qualification.
To produce well-rounded, highly-skilled graduates in technology and engineering, endowed with the capability of production and development of agricultural machinery
1. To produce college graduates fully equipped with professional standards in Agricultural Machinery Technology who will make productive contributions to technology for manufacturing and the development of agricultural machinery.
2. To promote research, development, and innovation corresponding to agricultural machinery.
3. To enhance the growth of academics and the workforce, including academic personnel and engineers in the agriculture machinery discipline. Thus, the study results can be applied, benefiting agriculturists that make use of such machinery and public-private partners in the agriculture industry.
4. To create graduates with the desired attributes of cultivated ethics, principles and moral values, and established personal discipline and awareness of social responsibility.
In accordance with KMUTNB’s (Thai-German Technical School) paradigm, the instructional method is prevalently industrial-based, underlining rudimental knowledge and skills related to mechanical engineering for strengthening expertise in agricultural engineering principles, be it machinery on farms, in food processing plants, or modern industry. Practical engineering graduates are expected to be capable of design and creativity, with adherence to personal accountability and discipline.
Bachelor of Industrial Technology (Agricultural Machinery Technology) or B. Ind. Tech. (Agricultural Machinery Technology).
1.The 4-year program
Bachelor of Industrial Technology Program in Agricultural Machinery Technology.
To be eligible for admission, an applicant must hold, from an accredited institution, a Mathayom Suksa 6 certificate in the Science-Mathematics discipline, or have earned a Vocational Qualification Certificate leading to any industry skills.
Fields of Study
- Agricultural Machinery Technology
- Food Processing Machinery
2. The 2-year continuing program
Bachelor of Industrial Technology Program in Agricultural Machinery Technology (Continuing Program)
Eligible applicants must hold an agriculture or industry-based Vocational Diploma.
For more information please visit: https://sites.google.com/a/fitm.kmutnb.ac.th/sitetam/
Department of Design and Production Technology of Agricultural Industry,
Faculty of Industrial Technology and Management
KMUTNB Prachinburi Campus
129 Moo 21, Noenhom, Muang, Prachinburi 25230
Website : https://sites.google.com/a/fitm.kmutnb.ac.th/sitetam/
Facebook : Department of Agricultural and Engineerig for Industry